FTTx Solution - Connectivity FTTx Solution - Fiber Management Active Products Equipments and Tools
Armored Cables Armored Patch Cords Armored MPO Patch Cords FTTA Armored Patch Cords Testing and Ordering
FTTx Solution - Connectivity
◇ Adapters ◇ Connectors ◇ Patch Cords ◇ Attenuators ◇ PLC Splitters ◇ SUS Pigtails ◇ OptoNest Attenuation Fiber ◇ Optical Loopback ◇ SC SM Simplex FTTH Fast Connector ◇ Waterproof Connectors
Mini Internal Connectivity for QSFP
◇ Application for QSFP ◇ Application for COBO ◇ Application for AOC Cable
· Good mechanical and environmental characteristics.
· High intensity and light weight.
· Easy to splice and convenient laying,and with big capacity data transmission.
· Meet various requirements of market and clients.
· Used as field cable.
· Used in outside cabling.
· Used in poor condition outside cabling.
· Used in temporary cabling,meets the requirements of repeat cabling.
· Fiber Type: G.652, G.655, G.657 single-mode fiber, A1a or A1b mulit-mode fiber, or other types of fiber.
· Fiber Count: The fiber count is usually 1-6 or other contracted fiber count.
· Jacket Material: Environmental thermoplatic polyure- thane(TPU), or other contracted material.
· Jacket color: Black, or other contracted color.
· Cable Dimension: The nominal cable dimension, or other contracted dimension.
· Delivery Length: 1KM or 2KM or other contracted length.
· Other Requirements: Other contracted special requests.
|Fiber Cable Count||Dimensio|
|Tensile(N)||Crush(N/100mm)||Min.bend Radius(mm)||Range of Long|
|Long Term||Short Term||Long Term||Short Term||Dynamic||Static|
Used For Field Operation Cable II
-20°C ~ +60°C
Note:1 The cable dimension and weight are in accordance with the tight-buffered fiber of 0.9mm outer diameter
Note:2 D is outer diamensionof the round cable
Note:3 The minimum bend radius(static)is 5D when G.657 fiber is used