FTTx Solution - Connectivity
Mini Internal Connectivity for QSFP
· Accurate fiber excess length ensures good performance under mechanical stress and good temperature performance.
· The central strength member is made of high Youngs modulus glass fiber reinforced plastic rod(FRP).
· The non-metal central strength member avoids breakdown between central strength member and steel tape caused by lightning induction.
· The loose tubes are filled with special filling compound for crucial protection of the optical fibers.
· Complete water blocking construction ensures good water blocking and moisture-proof performance.
· Strictly control of production process and raw materials.
· The longitudinal binding steel tape functions as protection as well as reinforcing the crush resistance and mechanical performance.
· The jacket possesses good ultra violet radiation resistant property.
· Loose tube cable with non-metal central strength member, and polyethylene coated steel armour.
· Loose tubes (or some fillers) stranded around the non-metal central strength member.
· All the interstices of cable core are filled with water blocking compound.
Description Outdoor communication, long distance and local area network communication
Laying method Aerial
Temperature range -40°C - +70°C
Fiber count 2-144
Outer Diameter 12.6 -18.0mm
Weight 130kg - 300kg