FTTx Solution - Connectivity
Mini Internal Connectivity for QSFP
Loose tubes(or some with fillers)stranded around the central strength member to form the cable core, the cable core longitudinally bound by aluminum ployethylene laminate, further bonded to the PE inner jacke moisture barrier and then corrugated steel tape laminated with polyethylene on both sides, the pe outer jacket consisted of medium density polyethylene extruded under vacuum condition.
· Longitudinal water blocking tape at the inner side of the
· High tensile strength, good performance on mechanical stress, crush resistance, temperature and transmission.
· High Young’s modulus phosphatized steel wire as central strength member, PE buuer extruded to outs of steel wire when necessary.
· The loose tubes, cable core and all interstices filled with moisture-proof gel and compound, prevent water ingress longitudinally.
· The aluminiunm tape laminated on both sides with polyethylene and closely bonded to PE inner sheat possesses the function of radial moisture-proof for the cable.
· Armoured with longitudinal corrugated steel tape laminated with polyethylene.
· Longitudinal water blocking tape at the inner side of the steel tape tightly bonded to the MDPE sheath ensures radial moisture-proof and reinforces mechanical crush resistance as well as prevents water ingress longitudinally.
|Fiber Count||Min.bend Radius(mm)||Temperature Range||Nominal Weight(kg/km)||Laying method|
Loose tube aluminum with Steel tape Armour GYTA53
25 x diameter of cable
12.5 x diameter of cable
-20°C ~ +60°C
Depends on Different